- What is breast augmentation?
- Why should one consider breast augmentation surgery?
- Advantages of undergoing breast augmentation
- Disadvantages of breast augmentation
- The possible risks of breast augmentation
- Book your breast augmentation surgery with one of the best hospitals in town, Luxor Hospital
Are your breasts displeasing you? Do you want to elevate your look and countervail how your body seems in different outfits? For women having smaller busts congenitally or who have lost volume as a consequence of aging or pregnancy, breast implants can be the game-changers. Breast augmentation is one of the leading cosmetic surgeries considered throughout the world.
It is no secret that breast implants are more frequently used for increasing the size and volume of breasts- there are surprisingly thousands of other reasons for women opting for breast augmentation. However, if you are aiming to achieve a more cosmetically allured shape and size of the breast, breast augmentation can be your best fit.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation, more colloquially known as a boob job, is a surgical approach destined to augment or rejuvenate breasts through breast implants. With physical, psychological, and cosmetic boons to be savored: breast augmentation can end up being a metamorphic surgery. The majority of women reckon breasts as a sign of beauty, youth, or feminity, thus making breast augmentation an ideal solution offering a more confident appearance.
Why should one consider breast augmentation surgery?
We understand that you are still doubtful about undergoing breast augmentation surgery. Sometimes it is your fear that stops you, and the other time it may be your shyness. But don’t you think that you deserve to look confident and charming?
Let go of your anxieties associated with breast augmentation surgery and graciously accept a new woman with an outstanding appearance. Boob job is a simple procedure that has helped several women achieve a desirable body while promoting self-confidence. It’s already high time for you to say goodbye to your petite or saggy boobs.
Prospective patients might be entangled in thoughts of whether or not to consider breast implants. We can make it easier for you. In this article, we will be discussing the potential benefits, disadvantages, and also possible risks associated with breast augmentation. Let’s have a closer look.
Apart from elevating your body appearance, it has many more advantages like:
- Augmenting your breast can yield you a better physique and boost your self-esteem, in addition to improving uneven breast size, symmetrical appearance, ingrained differences, and anything in between that prevent the healthy development of breasts.
- Breast augmentation helps to revive or restore the lost volume of breasts after having kids.
- Weight loss can cause saggy breasts, to prevent this a combination of breast augmentation and breast lift helps to rejuvenate your breasts. Breast augmentation helps to win back the tenacity of saggy breasts. It also improves the overall upper-body contour.
- For patients who went through a mastectomy, as a part of their breast cancer therapy, this surgery can help to restore a more natural body contour.
- Get natural-looking breasts with saline or silicone breast implants or more innovative fat transfer breast augmentation techniques.
- With breast augmentation, you get more advanced options than ever before. Not only this, but you also get a choice of implant placements, size, and incision site selection.
Just like a coin has two sides, this surgery comes up with both advantages and disadvantages. Though there are lesser disadvantages, let’s uncover a few of those.
- Breast augmentation is an invasive surgical procedure that is done by giving general anesthesia, and meticulous healing, meaning women with certain health conditions or who take blood thinners may not be ideal candidates for breast augmentation surgery.
- Meanwhile, implant breaks, leaks, and capsular contracture are rare, but these risks are still a matter of concern—You can attenuate the likelihood of these complications by consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Forthcoming pregnancies can substantially change your results, demanding breast revision surgery. Nevertheless, many women go on to breastfeed without facing any critical issues after breast augmentation.
The possible risks of breast augmentation
Breast augmentation shows some risks. Here are the ones involved:
- Scar tissue that deforms the shape of the breast implant (capsular contracture)
- Breast pain
- Changes in nipple and breast sensation
- Implant position changes
- Implant leakage or rupture
Analogous to any other surgery, a breast lift has a risk of bleeding, infection, and an unfavorable reaction to anesthesia. It’s also possible to have an allergic reaction to the surgical tape or other materials used during or after the procedure.
While you desire a full-figured and attractive physique to feel more satisfied, choosing a good cosmetic surgeon for a boob job is purely vital. Make sure you consult a board-certified plastic surgeon before undergoing this life-changing procedure. A board-certified plastic surgeon will guide you throughout and suggest the best method that fits your breast size, and shape. Take utmost precautions suggested by the doctor, before and after the surgery. Be patient with the results. You need to have realistic expectations, do not aim for perfection.
Book your breast augmentation surgery with one of the best hospitals in town, Luxor Hospital
Choose to do your surgery with a well-trained and Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon as we have at Luxor Hospital. Our board-certified plastic surgeon can answer all your questions and guide you with the process, surgery, and recovery details.